Forex trading in Switzerland: things to remember10 / 06 / 22 Visitors: 363
- Forex trading involves betting on changes in foreign exchange rates.
- Forex is the most liquid market in the world with a lot of transactions.
- There are Forex trading courses for beginners
- Trading robots can open automatic Forex positions
- Forex trading can be done online on the platform
What is Forex trading?
Forex trading is an activity in which an investor takes a position on fluctuations in the exchange rate of currencies between them.
One of the features of the Forex market is that it allows you to trade daily and around the clock, unlike the stock market, which has certain opening hours.
Entities that trade in the Forex market can be individuals, banks or governments.
Therefore, Forex trading is aimed at profiting from price fluctuations of currency pairs, both up and down. Thus, by buying and selling one currency in relation to another, you can make a profit.
For example, if you are trading EUR/USD, you should go long if you think the EUR/USD will rise and sell if you think the exchange rate will rise. go down.
The Forex market is currently the most liquid and accessible market in the world, but it requires certain knowledge before making an investment.
To trade Forex, you just need to create an account with an online broker, deposit money and open your positions.
What are the best Forex trading robots?
Forex trading robots, also known as trading bots or advisors, are computer software and programs that perform technical analysis and place buy and sell orders in Forex automatically and instead of the investor. They allow you to save time and not give in to emotions, as well as use more trading opportunities.
Here is a quick overview of the best Forex trading robots at the moment:
- Automatic trading algorithm based on the data of the best traders
- Average income is 29%.
- Attractive income
- Allows you to invest in a portfolio of Forex stocks and other stocks with a single click.
- Copy portfolio of top 50 traders of the month
- Allows you to copy the positions and indicators of a set of experienced traders.
- Perfect for beginners.
- Free robot available from different brokers
- VPS required
- Works with automatic strategies.
- Ideal for experienced traders
- Allows you to program a complex strategy.
- An algorithm that reproduces the most successful negotiation strategies.
- Offered by multiple brokers
- Interesting success rate
- Perfect for beginners.
- Software for copying copies
- Allows you to copy the signals of experienced traders
- Perfect for beginners.
- Multiple Asset Investment Optimization
- No additional fee
Where can I get training in Forex trading?
The Forex market is accessible but complex and trading currencies requires some basic knowledge and knowledge of risk management. Fortunately, if you are a beginner, you can find online or in-person training.
- Broker Sites: Broker Sites offer tutorials and videos that allow you to learn the basics of Forex and online trading with the operation of this market, platform operation, analysis and strategies.whether>
- Education offered by brokers: In addition to these tools, which are most often provided free of charge, brokers also offer customized training to traders who open an account on their platform. They can be free depending on the amount of capital deposited or offered as a paid option.
- External Training: Other organizations offer complete Forex trading training either in person in specific cities or remotely. Of course, these courses are paid.
How to learn Forex trading for beginners?
There are some easy ways to learn Forex trading for beginners.
The first thing to do is, of course, to learn the basics of the foreign exchange market and how it works. This information can be found online through e-books or online tutorials and courses.
Of course, you will have to learn how to put this theoretical information into practice. There are, in particular, two simple means for this:
- Forex demo accounts. Most online Forex trading platforms offer a free demo account. This account works just like a traditional account, but with fictitious capital, which allows you to train without risk.
- Copy Software: Copy Forex trades, as the name suggests, is a platform-integrated software that allows you to track and copy the positions of top Forex traders. Some of these programs also integrate a social network that allows you to connect with other investors in order to understand their analysis and strategies.
It is important to understand that everyone can start working in Forex, but it requires significant personal investment. Choosing a broker is also important if you want to be successful in this business. By choosing a broker that offers personalized training and support tools, you will have a better chance of learning how to trade Forex properly.
It is also important that the trading platform used is accessible to beginners and that its functionality is simple yet effective. This applies to charts, as well as fundamental analysis or trading signals.
Which Forex brokers are the best in Switzerland?
- Very good customer service**Lots of educational content
- Many currency pairs**Good educational content**Customer service in French
- Very good execution quality**Low spreads**Quality trading platforms
- Perfect for complex strategies**Multiple analysis tools**Social trading offer
- Great mobile app**Many currency pairs**Also a stockbroker
- Perfect for beginners**Forex and CFD Brokers**Social trading feature
How to use copy in Forex?
Copy or social trading is a solution that allows traders in the Forex market, as well as in other markets, to use the experience and results of other more experienced traders by copying their market positions.p>
Therefore, it is an automatic and passive trading tool, which consists in automatically copying the positions of experienced traders without the need to place orders or perform the necessary analysis. The same.
Depending on the copy trading software, the copy trader can choose the traders he wants to follow and copy them, or let the program make this choice for him. Experienced and successful traders, who agree to share their positions and strategies are usually paid by the broker in exchange for providing signals.
When you copy a vendor's Forex trading strategy, all positions opened by the latter are withdrawn from your account and proportional to your equity.
In this way, copy trading allows you to invest in Forex without having to learn how to trade or while learning. The opportunity to chat with experienced traders about their strategy is also a great way to learn about Forex trading.
What is the strategy for Forex trading?
There are countless trading strategies for investing in Forex, but some of them are used by traders more than others. Here are the main strategies applicable to this market:
- Day Trading: As the name suggests, day trading is a daily trading mode that is especially appreciated by Forex traders and consists of opening and closing a large number of positions before the end of the trading session. Thus, this strategy requires many small positions, and it is the accumulation of profits that creates income. But this strategy also requires leverage, which can be risky, and high availability.
- Carry Trade: This time this different strategy is for the most experienced traders. It is based on the difference in interest rates between currencies to carry out profitable transactions, regardless of market conditions. We buy here a currency with a low interest rate in order to resell it for another currency with a lower interest rate. Here you should also pay attention to the spread, which can also affect profitability. The carry trade also requires significant investment.
- Hedging: A hedging strategy is a strategy that consists of partially or fully hedging the risk of price fluctuations in a currency pair. This strategy is not only for Forex, but is also used in other markets. This allows you to protect yourself in case of uncertainty about future movements, avoiding exposing your capital to market risk, and also benefiting from reverse movements of the initial trade.
- Swing Trading. This trading method is ideal for beginners as it requires a minimum of knowledge and in-depth analysis. Swing trading consists of trading only with the trend. Therefore, it is enough to determine the main strongest trends in the market and take a position in this direction as soon as possible. A trader usually closes his position as soon as the trend slows down. Graphical indicators such as support and resistance are ideal for applying this strategy.
- Pyramiding: This strategy aims to increase profits by gradually strengthening positions while the trend is favorable. Here we protect profits by moving the stop along the way. We then enter an additional position on each break of the last high and low, moving the protective stop all positions below the last low or above the last high.
- Scalping: Finally, scalping is a strategy very similar to day trading in that it involves very short positions in the market and within the trend. Here it is advisable to accumulate small winnings to the maximum, even if their amount is small. However, this strategy requires significant investment or leverage and therefore requires knowing how to cut losses at the right time.
Where and how to find Forex trading signals?
Trading signals allow you to instantly know the likelihood of a change in trends in Forex currency pairs. There are three different ways to get such signals:
- Trading Platform Signals: Forex trading platforms offered by current brokers offer all the signals generated by the Forex robot. Thus, the program will scan currency pairs, looking for the best entry and exit points.
- Signals from specialized sites: there are also specialized sites where you will find signals obtained from the analysis of foreign exchange specialists, which are also based on algorithms, as well as on fundamental analysis.
- On Forex trading forums: The community of forex traders or Forex traders is very large and it is fairly easy to find online discussion forums and community sites or social networks that engage in this practice. In this way, Internet users share their analysis, and therefore their signals, and you can get a fairly accurate idea of the market sentiment regarding the currency pair.
What is the taxation of Forex trading?
Forex trading profits are treated as capital gains from private capital by the Swiss tax authorities. Therefore, they are generally not taxed.
But in fact, the tax situation with forex income can be more complicated in certain situations. Indeed, in addition to a certain transaction amount associated with frequent speculative transactions, the tax authorities may consider you a professional trader.
In this case, the profit received will be subject to income tax as ordinary income. Thus, these incomes are simply added to the declared income. Although it is difficult to pinpoint exactly how the administration determines the limit between personal and professional profits, it should be noted that profits earned from Forex trading must not exceed 50% of your total income in order not to be taxed.
What are your opinions about Forex trading?
Opinions about trading in the Forex market are very diverse and divergent. Indeed, given the very large number of individuals investing in currency, it is difficult to form an accurate opinion about the attractiveness and profitability of this market.
In our own opinion, Forex trading is an affordable and easy investment activity. However, losses can be significant, especially if you use leverage or trade without knowledge.
Remember that the Forex market is volatile and therefore represents a risk to your capital.
A complete list of unscrupulous brokers, that we do not recommend working with is available here.